Friday, March 16, 2012

Almost off to EclipseCon

Only a couple more nights to sleep, and then I will be off to EclipseCon 2012 in Resten, VA.

I'm pretty excited about going: A new venue, a new town (I have never been in the Washington area before) and quite a number of interesting talks. And a whole bunch of Europeans will be going to be there again, not to mention the special meetings that we were able to organize.

One we haven't talked much about yet: I'd like to invite you Europeans to have a beer with me on the 29th in the evening. I'm not sure about the location yet, so please add yourself to this Doodle poll. That would help me to find a proper place :-)

 Don't forget that -as every year- we will check passports at the entrance to see if you qualify.

One more thing: If you can't wait to get an Eclipse beer, join us at the Eclipse Stammtisch Kaiserslautern. There's only a few seats left!

Ralph



No comments:

Post a Comment